If you are a Dove chocolate fan then you will be excited to know about this great hidden Register Reward deal at Walgreens this week. Buy two 3.3 oz Dove Bars for $3.00 and after you pay get back a $2.00 Register Reward. Making them only $.50 each… no coupons needed! Great deal, being that they are normally $2.49 each!!!!
Dove Bars 3.3oz
- get back a $2.00 RR after you pay
- final price 2 for $1.00
To view the full list of coupon deals this week at Walgreens click here.
To continue reading click link below
- Some store have placed limits on coupon deals to read more click here
- To view Walgreens official coupon policy click here
- I always check out at the cosmetics counter, and if anyone comes behind me I let them go first, so I do not hold up the line.
- One thing to remember about Walgreens RR (register reward) is you can not use a “chap stick RR” to pay for another chap stick and have another RR print. BUT you can use a “toothpaste” RR to pay for chap stick and have another RR print.
- Also remember that Walgreens has a coupon item ratio rule, you can only use as many coupons as you have items. They count RR as coupons. So if I was only buying 4 items ( all of which had manufacture coupons which meant my item coupon ratio was already 4 to 4) I wanted to pay with a RR I would need to ad a filler item something cheap like a pencil. This would then make my coupon ration 5 ( 4 manufacturer coupons and 1 register reward) and my item ratio 5. I then could pay with my coupons and RR with no problem. An instore coupon does NOT count as a coupon in this ratio….just as a sale price.
- Also remember that only one RR per product will print per transaction. For example If wanted to buy 3 bottles of Aussie shampoo. In order to have 2 RR print for each one I had to buy them in 3 transactions. My store is happy to let me go thru the line more than once ……but some store will limit you.
- You can not pay for sales tax with a RR
Leave a Comment: 13 comments
Filed Under: Uncategorized