Recipe and Photo Credit McCormick
Irish Cream Swirl Brownies
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 package (18 to 20 ounces) fudge brownie mix
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Green Food Color
1. Prepare brownie mix as directed on package, adding vanilla. Reserve 1 cup batter. Spread
remaining batter in greased 9-inch square baking pan.
2. Beat cream cheese, flour and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed
until smooth. Add Irish cream liqueur, egg and food color; beat until well blended. Pour over
brownie layer in pan. Drop reserved 1 cup batter by spoonfuls over cream cheese layer. Cut
through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
3. Bake as directed on package for 9-inch square baking pan. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into
squares. Serve with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Makes 16 servings.
Test Kitchen Tips:
For easy clean-up, line pan with foil with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Use foil
handles to remove brownie from pan. Place on cutting board and cut into squares.
If desired, 1 teaspoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract may be used in place of the Irish
cream liqueur. Omit flour.