Aprils FOOLS DAY pranks and ideas for kids.
April 1st is right around the corner, here is a fun and easy idea you might want to remember for later.
If you like this idea make sure you follow our April Fools Ideas board on pinterest.
What a fun and easy idea to make for your family on April 1st.
This could be sent in their lunches, on the breakfast table, or brought to coworkers.
A fun treat!
Mini stick Pretzels
White melting chocolate
This is super easy and fun to make.
Lay wax paper on a baking sheet. The wax paper is used so the chocolate will not stick.
1. Break the pretzels in half, so they are the correct size to fit on the white of the eggs. Set them aside for later.
2. Pull out the yellow M&M’s and put them aside.
I used green too. Thought it would be fun to have some Green eggs and ham too.
3. Put a handful of white chocolate circles in a bowl. Put the bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time until the chocolate is melted.
4. Pour the chocolate in a ziplock bag and cut off the tip.
5. Make mini circles the shape of an egg. A handful of chocolates made 8 eggs.
Take the back of a spoon and smooth the chocolate out more.
6. Place the M&M’s and the pretzels in the soft white chocolate.
7. Let the chocolate harden.
Have a Fun April Fools Day!
April Fools Treat. If you like this idea, you might also like this idea for April Fools Dessert Burgers
Edible Painted Bread... a fun idea for April Fools.
Leave a Comment: 0 comments