Frugal Foam Turkey
Get into the spirit of Thanksgiving when you craft this frugal foam turkey. Using a few basic craft supplies, your kids can make their very own turkey, perfect for using as a holiday centerpiece or frugal décor. Take a look below at how to get started crafting your own. Thanksgiving will be here soon!
Supplies needed for this craft:
- Foam half sphere
- Brown craft paint
- Assorted feathers
- Googly eyes
- Orange craft foam or paper
- We found everything you see here at our local Walmart store. Just peek in the crafts section!
1. Begin by placing the foam ball on a piece of newspaper. Apply two coats of brown craft paint. Allow it to dry.
2. Once the foam is dry, create the face of your turkey. Glue on a pair of googly eyes, followed by an orange beak. You can create the beak by snipping a triangle out orange foam or paper. Glue it to the brown foam.
3. Finish the turkey by adding the feathers. You don’t need to glue these. Simply press them into the foam and they should stick. Add as many as you wish in the colors you wish. Make it nice and full! Your frugal foam turkey is now ready to be displayed. It makes a fun and frugal décor piece, can be used as a centerpiece, or can even be given as a gift. Thanksgiving is coming, so gather your supplies and give this frugal foam turkey a try!
You might also like this post with over 20 fast and easy ideas for Thanksgiving
Leave a Comment: 0 comments