DIY Decorated Pot – Low Cost Spring Crafts
This is such a fun project and perfect for all ages. It would make a beautiful Mothers Day gift, or Teachers Gift idea. You could also make them as a girls scout project, Super Saturday craft or family reunion craft night. They are very versatile and could be made for lots of different occasion. BUT since spring is normally when I plant flowers that is when I tend to make this low cost project.
1. Cut pieces of fabric a couple inches longer than the length of your pot by 4″ wide
2. Paint the front of your terra-cotta pot with a good amount of mod podge
3. Stick your fabric onto your pot, press with your hands to make sure there are no wrinkles in the fabric
4. Fold the excess top fabric over the top of the pot and stick down with mod podge
5. Fold the excess bottom fabric onto the bottom of your pot and stick down with mod podge
6. Repeat steps 2-5 until your entire pot is covered
7. Now paint another good amount of mod podge over your fabric and let dry
8. Fill your pot with cactus/succulent soil and replant a couple succulents
You might also like these ideas:
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon prices tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice. This post contains affiliate links.