Last week I posted on all the different ways to file your coupons, click here to read that post. If you organize by insert date then list may be very useful to you! Thanks to Who Said Nothing In Life is Free for passing this along.
I have gone through all the inserts up til 10/4/09 to find which ones had any coupons that had not expired yet. Keep in mind coupons are regional, I am in Orlando.
This is what I found:
Everything before March 29, 2009 has expired
- March 29 has a $1 off Imodium coupon exp 3/29/10
- June 7 RP has a $1 off Dramamine coupon exp 6/7/10
- June 14 has several Listerine/Reach coupons exp 5/31/10
- Aug 9 SS has $1 off Bic stationary products
- Aug 16 SS has a Fab 50 cent coupon exp 2/28/10
- Sept 13 RP has a $1 off Barbaras Bakery coupon exp 3/31/10
- Sept 13 SS1 has a Welchs 75 cent coupon exp 1/15/10
- Sept 13 SS2 has a 55 cent Dunkin Hines Whole Grain muffin coupon exp 1/31/10 and a $1 off Midnight PM exp 6/30/10
- Sept 20 RP has a B1G1 Met-RX bar coupon exp 1/30/10
- Sept 27 RP has a $1.25 Nasoya Silken Style Creations coupon exp 3/31/10 and a $1.50/2 Nasoya product coupon exp 3/31/10
- Sept 27 SS has 3 Welchs coupons exp 1/31/10
From Oct 4th on, there are too many coupons that have not expired to list them all out