Each day we will be posting A Thrifty Light recipe from one of our readers. At the end of the month, one of you will win a $25.00 Gift Card. For all the details click here. Keep those thrifty and healthy recipe tips coming!!!
Please submit your recipes on this post HERE, or to our email with the word Thrifty Recipe on the subject line.
Hawaiian Chicken Dip:
- 1 8 oz fat-free cream cheese
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapple in own juice – drained
- 1 5oz can chicken or 1/2 to 3/4 cup of shredded chicken
- 3 T fresh chopped chives or 1 1/2 T dried chives
- 2 T Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste and Glaze
Mix all ingredients together and serve chilled. We love using it on crackers, but could also use for stuffing celery strips, or in pita bread or flour tortilla as a wrap. Yummy