Has anyone been successful training their cats to use the toilet? We just bought this last night and once it is delivered we will go through the process and share our two cats training.
We are just so tired of the smell of a kitten litter box. And no matter how many times a day we scoop it out there is still a distinct smell. We have switched litters a few times and finally found an odorless litter that we can tolerate. So we know it’s just the kitties. We love our kittens but just can not stand the embarrassment of the cat smell in the house when friends and family come over.
So let us know. Have you toilet trained your cats, and what are the pros and cons. My guess is the cons are that you find a dirty toilet bowl, but that has got to be better than always scooping it? The pros is probably the same?
Check it out and let us know. And stay tuned for our videos showing our cats toilet training process.
- No more messing with dirty litter or cleaning the litter box
- Save thousands of dollars on kitty litter
- Ideal for older cats, large cats, kittens over 3 months, and multiple-cat households
- Works with all sizes and shapes of toilets
- Includes training seat and insert, guide, tip card, and catnip
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon prices tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.