This is one of those ideas that makes you think… WHY DIDN’T I think of that. I see these woven lawn chairs ALL the time at yard sales for just a few dollars. You can upcycle these with a little bit of duct tape to make a fun custom chair. The one above was made with patio themed duct tape, for a “glamper” a camper that has been re-done with a bit of glamour. Thanks to Renee Moore for letting us share your photo.
There are so many fun themed duct tape, you can turn a chair into just about any theme you want. Everything from bacon, minions, super hero, rainbows, cupcakes…. so many cute prints. I can see tween or teen thinking this is would be a fun project.
Below are just a few options to pick from, keep your eyes open for these chairs at 2nd hand stores or yard sales!
- Rust-resistant, powder-coated steel frame
- Durable steel frame stands up to the weather
- Polypropylene webbing in brown and cream
- Hardwood arms with marine-quality poly coating
- Adjusts to several positions, folds flat for transport
- 22″ x 21.5″ x 35″
- Weight capacity 190 pounds
- Powder coated steel frame
- Reinforced hinges
- Solid hardwood arms
You might also like these Upcycle projects:
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.