Olive Garden is offering Italian food lovers the chance to win an experience of a lifetime:
- An eight-day immersion into Italian cuisine and culture and an insider’s look at the Olive Garden’s Culinary Institute of Tuscany.
- The Sweepstakes will be rewarding four grand-prize winners with an eight-day guided trip for two, including visits to some of Italy’s most popular cities and interactive classes from the Culinary Institute of Tuscany’s Master Italian Chef, Paolo Lafata.
- Also, 600 first prize winners will receive a $20 Olive Garden gift card to be used towards a genuine Italian dining experience at their local Olive Garden.
- The sweepstakes is open until May 9, 2011 and you may enter up to 5 times per day.
I am excited to announce that Olive Garden is also offering A Thrifty Mom Readers a chance to win a $25 gift certificate as well.
To enter to win the gift card:
- Click here to Enter the Olive Garden trip to Italy …. then comment on this post telling us you did so. (Tip~ do not use your auto-fill feature from your browser)
For additional entries you can do these entries below and leave a comment for each one telling us you did so.
- Tell us what your favorite meal to eat or occasion you like to spend at Olive Garden
- Simply “like” our A Thrifty Mom Page or if you already like us, leave a comment that you are a current “liker”.
- “Share” this giveaway with your friends or family on Facebook or leave a comment here telling us you did so.
- Subscribe to our Feed- if you already subscribe tell how long you have been following
- Follow us on Twitter- or tweet about this giveaway
Last day to enter the giveaway is Wednesday 3/30/11 at 10pm mtn time. You must supply a valid email address at time of posting comment. We never sell or trade emails. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. Giveaway is promoted by A Thrifty Mom.com as a media outlet. Winner must live in the USA, 18 years or older and void where prohibited. Prize pack will she shipped buy the sponsor of the gift pack.