I am a HUGE fan Olive Garden’s salad dressing so I was pretty excited to see that it is now available at Sam’s Club locations nationwide (to bad I do not have a local store).
Light and creamy, Olive Garden Italian salad dressing can be spread onto a sandwich, mixed into your greens, or event served as a vegetable dip appetizer for some of your holiday meals. Top off your creative concoctions with the Olive Garden Shredded 4-Cheese blend, a delicious assortment of Italy’s most popular cheeses. Two simple ways to bring restaurant-quality flavors home and you’ll find more meal inspiration at SamsClub.com/meals. Check out some of these recipes using the Olive Garden Italian salad dressing:
Recipe for Portobello Mushroom Panini
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms, roasted
- 4 multi-grain ciabatta rolls*
- 8 slices of pepper jack cheese
- 1 pkg. baby bell peppers, roasted
- 2 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Garden® Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- *Available in clubs with a Fresh Bakery Department.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil and oil.
Add olive oil, salt, pepper and dressing to garlic and mix.
Remove stems from mushrooms and scrape out the gills.
Spoon the mixture into each mushroom and place onto oiled sheet along with peppers and roast for 15 minutes.
Cool peppers then peel skin off.
Lay 2 slices of cheese on bread followed by mushroom and peppers and press.