Do you need a quick and easy dessert idea for Valentines day? This recipe is SO SIMPLE no cooking is involved, SO SIMPLE that even your kids could make it… yet it looks amazing. And it taste amazing as well. Are you ready for this recipe….. Quick And Easy Raspberry Dessert Shooter, made in less than 5 minutes flat. Ready, Set…. GO!
Quick And Easy Raspberry Dessert Shooter
Recipe yields 3 dessert shooters 2 oz size
You will need:
- 1 red snack pack jello cup (or you can make your own jello)
- 1 cake dessert shell (Yellow pound cake)
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Reddi whip or cool whip (which ever your like best_
- Mint leaf for garnish (because it makes it look FANCY)
- 3 shot glasses or small bowls
In the bottom of each shot glass put a tablespoon of red jello. Next break up parts of the cake dessert cup and layer that on top. Add fresh raspberries, top with Reddi whip and garnish with raspberry and mint leaf. Quick and easy, within 5 minutes you have a tasty dessert that is beautiful as well. Enjoy!
If you wanted to make this a little more healthy you could leave out the cake, and put in vanilla yogurt. You could also use strawberries instead of raspberries if you like them better.