I paid $21.62 out of pocket before taxes, this would have been $51.79 before sales and coupons.
I walked away with $12 in +uP rewards for use next time.
Yesterday my daughter warned me that she was out of conditioner for her LONG , curly, gorgeous hair. I woke up this morning realizing that I was going to have to make a trip! So I checked out the Rite Aid coupon match up to make plans.
This week at RiteAid they have their P&G promo where you buy $30 in select items get back a $10 +uP reward
- Use $2.00 off TWO Pantene products
- or FREE Pantene Conditioner or Pantene Styler when you buy Pantene Shampoo (P&G 07/07/13)
- Pay as low as $3.50 out of pocket for 2
- Get $10 +up when you buy $30 of participating items (limit 1)
- Final Price: 2/$1.12 or $0.56 each
I needed a cheap filler item or 2 to reach $30+ to generate the +uP reward, so I picked up three box of
- use $0.25 off Puffs Item, exp. 7/31/13 (P&G 07/07/13 R)
- or $0.20/3 Puffs Item, exp. 7/31/13 (P&G 07/07/13)
- or $.25/1 Puffs (any size), exp 11/30/13 (newspaper)
- Final price as low as $.74
While I was there I had heard that the Simplify paper products were on a +uP reward promo too. I could use some more facial tissues and my daughter needs toilet paper for her church camping trip
Simplify paper towel (55ct) $1.00
Simplify facial tissue (100ct) $1.00
Simplify toilet paper (150 ct, 4rolls) $1.00
- get back a $2 +uP reward (limit 2) when you buy 5
- Final price $.60 each when you buy 5
Now you might be asking yourself, “WHY did you buy 6 facial tissue boxes?”
Well I will tell you a bit of a secret:
- If you get ANY percentage off with your Loyalty card then you will need to take that into account, you have to reach $5 or above
- Also, get to your $5+ amount all in the same transaction, otherwise it will not spit out the $2 +uP.
Thanks Hip 2 Save
Garnier Olia Hair Color as low as $1.24