Reece’s Peanut Butter Eggs ~ Copycat Recipe
If you love Reece’s Eggs and wait all year for them … then you are going to LOVE THIS recipe. But it might also get you in trouble…. proceed only if you have enough will power to have these sitting out on your counter and NOT eat the entire batch. Lol, these could get you into trouble 🙂
Reece’s Peanut Butter Eggs ~ Copycat Recipe Ready in 35 minutes
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1?4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1?2 cup powdered sugar
- 10 oz. dark cocoa melting chips
1. Melt peanut butter and butter for 1 minute in microwave. Stir until blended.
2. Add vanilla and powdered sugar, mix well.
3. Divide mixture into 10 portions and form each into an egg shape. Place eggs on a parchment lined baking sheet and place in freezer for 15 minutes.
4. Melt chocolate in microwave by heating for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat the process until chocolate is melted and smooth.
5. Using a fork, dip peanut butter eggs into chocolate and flip to cover completely. Lift with fork and gently tap on edge of the bowl – allowing excess chocolate to drip off.
6. Place back on parchment paper and refrigerate for 10 minutes.