Would you like to win a St. Patrick’s Day prize pack from McCormick?
24 hour flash giveaway… so do not wait to enter!
To enter to win
- Leave a comment on this post telling me what you do to make St. Patrick’s Day special at your houseMore ways to enter to win ( leave a comment for each, or tell us you already to the following)
Did you know that McCormick has a site filled with yummy recipes to make your St Patrick’s Day extra special. If you are looking for a little inspiration make sure you check these tasty treats out.
- Luck o’ the Irish Cake Pops
- Irish Cream Swirl Brownies
- Emerald Mint Milkshake
- Green with Envy Cheesecake Bars
- Easy Green Velvet Cupcakes
- Peppermint Paddy Martini
- Creamy Irish Coffee Martini
Emerald Mint Milkshake
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick ® Pure Peppermint Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Green Food Color
- Whipped cream and green sprinkles (optional)
1. Place ice cream, milk, peppermint extract and green food color in blender; cover. Blend on
high speed until smooth.
2. Pour into glasses. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles, if desired. Serve immediately.
Makes 3 servings.
Test Kitchen Tip:
For easier measurement, 1/4 teaspoon Food Color = 20 to 25 drops.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 247 calories, Fat 15g, Carbohydrates 23g, Cholesterol
53mg, Sodium 85mg, Fiber 0g, Protein 5g
Thanks toMcCormick for providing me with their products to try. I was not paid for this post, all opinions are my own. They provided we with a prize pack for review and one to giveaway as well. Last day to enter the giveaway is 03/11/12 at 3pm mtn time. You must supply a valid email address at time of posting comment. We never sell or trade emails. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. Giveaway is promoted by A Thrifty Mom.com as a media outlet. Winner must live in the USA, 18 years or older and void where prohibited. Prize pack will she shipped buy the sponsor of the gift pack.