Olive Garden has provided a $25.00 gift card to be given away on our site! They would like to invite you to try their
Never Ending Pasta Bowl…. all you can eat for only $8.95!
To enter to win an Olive Garden $25 Gift Card, leave a comment on this post telling us – What Pasta and Sauce combo you would start out with if you won. (see choices below)
For additional entries you can do these entries below and leave a comment telling us you did so.
- Head to the Olive Garden Facebook page, write on there wall… tell them A Thrifty Mom sent you and you want to try their Never Ending Pasta Bowl
- Vote for A Thrifty Mom HERE
- Add our A Thrifty Mom Button to your blog- click here for the code
- Like our Facebook page
- Subscribe to our Feed use link below- if you already subscribe tell how long you have been following
- Follow us on Twitter- or tweet about this giveaway
Olive Garden also provided Matt and I a $25 gift card to enjoy a special night out, and try their Never Ending Pasta Bowl. I was excited to enjoy a quite date night with Matt and got a sitter for the kids. I love Olive Garden but I have to admit I almost ALWAYS order the same thing. Soup and salad… it is “thrifty”, fills me up and delicious every time! So it was time to step out of my routine and pick something new.
Pasta Choices- Spaghetti, Whole Wheat Linguine, Linguine, Fettuccine, Penne, Angle hair, Orecchiette
Sauce Choices- Roasted Mushroom Parmesan with Sun Dried Tomatoes, Pizzaiola meat Sauce, Alfredo, Five Cheese marinara, Marinara, Meat Sauce
What do you get with the Never Ending Pasta bowl of only $8.95
- unlimited servings of pasta with your choice of unlimited soup or salad and their signature breadsticks
- Choose from 42 pasta-sauce combinations including two new sauces, Pizzaiola Meat Sauce and Roasted Mushroom Parmesan with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Promo runs through October 9, Build your pasta and sauce combination at www.NeverEndingPastaBowl.com.
I enjoyed the hot bread sticks, and the salad. I swear I could eat the big bowl of salad myself that is how much I love it! But I had to save room for my pasta.
In no time, my pasta was ready and it was time for me to dig in…. What did I pick?
Well I don’t eat much, so I did not think I could make it to a 2nd bowl… so I asked them to split the first bowl half and half.
One Half was Whole Wheat Linguine with Alfredo and the other half was Penne with Five Cheese Marinara. I don’t like red sauce much so I was a little worried but my waiter told me the Five Cheese Marinara was a really nice blend and I should try it. I am glad I did, because it turned out to be really good.
Well I made it about half way thru my bowl of Pasta before I was stuffed and could not eat another bite…. we boxed up the left overs and took them home. Enough to eat another meal… two meals for only $8.95 is a Thrifty deal if you ask me
Thanks again to Olive Garden for the gift card so we could try your Never Ending Pasta Bowl, and another to give away to one of our readers.
Last day to enter the giveaway is Friday 9/16/11 at 10pm mtn time. You must supply a valid email address at time of posting comment. We never sell or trade emails. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. Giveaway is promoted by A Thrifty Mom.com as a media outlet. Winner must live in the USA, 18 years or older and void where prohibited. Prize pack will she shipped buy the sponsor of the gift pack.