This concert is going to be Ah-Mazing! And you have a chance of winning FREE tickets! Enter to win a pair of tickets to any stop on the Into the Night tour (excludes Uncasville, CT tour date on 3/1/14). The tour starts right here is Boise!
Imagine Dragons have been busy during 2013 – earlier this year, Rolling Stone proclaimed Imagine Dragons “the biggest breakout of the year” and Entertainment Weekly called 2013 the “Year of the Dragons” while Billboard noted, “Imagine Dragons are rock’s 2013 live breakout.” The band also just released via iTunes their new film, The Making Of Night Visions, a live documentary that chronicles the recording of the platinum-certified album.
Find out everything you need to know about the
Imagine Dragons’ debut album Night Visions on KIDinaKORNER/Interscope has been certified platinum by the RIAA. The album arrived on the Billboard Top 200 at #2 with the best first-week sales for a full-length debut by a new rock band in over six years. The album has been propelled by the amazing success of the 2x platinum selling single, “It’s Time” and the 6x platinum follow-up “Radioactive.” The current single, “Demons” has sold over 1.3 million copies. On October 22, a bundle will be available with “Demons” remixes, a live acoustic performance of the song, and the music video. Check out the Imagine Dragons Remix of “Demons” at http://youtu.be/xEsGcO-2GJQ.
INTO THE NIGHT TOUR DATES
All dates below subject to change.
All shows on sale October 11 unless otherwise noted.
- February 8 Boise, ID Taco Bell Arena
- February 10 Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena
- February 11 Seattle, WA KeyArena (On Sale Oct 25)
- February 13 San Jose, CA SAP Center At San Jose
- February 14 Los Angeles, CA The Forum
- February 15 San Diego, CA Valley View Casino Center
- February 17 Phoenix, AZ US Airways Center
- February 20 Austin, TX Frank Erwin Center (On Sale TBA)
- February 21 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center
- February 24 Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena (On sale Oct 18)
- February 26 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena
- February 28 Norfolk, VA Constant Convocation Center (On Sale Oct 18)
- March 1 Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena
- March 3 Montreal, QC Bell Centre
- March 4 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
- March 6 Worcester, MA DCU Center
- March 7 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center
- March 8 East Rutherford, NJ IZOD Center
- March 12 St. Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center
- March 13 Chicago, IL Allstate Arena
- March 15 Denver, CO Pepsi Center
ENTER TO WIN FREE TICKETS HERE…
- To enter to win leave a comment on this post telling me your choice of date/venue to the Imagine Dragon’s Into the Night Tour
- For a second entry you can follow us on twitter then tweet about this giveaway.tweet: I want to win tickets from
@athriftymom for @Imagine Dragons Into the Night Tour #INTOTHENIGHTTOUR #WinFreeTickets http://bit.ly/197e66Z
- For a third entry you can pin one of the above Imagine Dragons photos to Pinterest and use the tag #INTOTHENIGHTTOUR
#WinFreeTickets leave a comment telling me you did so.
- For a fourth entry you can leave a comment telling us What’s your favorite Imagine Dragons Song? (my kids love My Fault, I love Tiptoe.)
Disclosure ~U.S. or Canadian residents only, please. All opinions are my own. I was not compensated but did get a pair of tickets for posting this giveaway. Last day to enter the giveaway is 10/20/13 at 10pm mtn time. Thanks to American Pop for sending me this information as well as offering the prize. I was not paid for this post. You must supply a valid email address at time of posting comment. We never sell or trade emails. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. Giveaway is promoted by A Thrifty Mom.com as a media outlet. Winner must live in the USA, 18 years or older and void where prohibited. Prize pack will be shipped buy the sponsor of the gift pack. Sponsored Post. In the event that a show is sold out, the winner may have to choose an alternate city, if applicable. Tickets will be mailed out via USPS.