I love it when there are Photobook deals going on. We all seem to take so many digital photos now that we have these cool new digital cameras. But remember when we used rolls of film. The only way we could “see” our photos was to go and get them developed. And we worried about how each picture looked and if we got a good picture or just some flash reflection and no image. It was so expensive then. Now with digital cameras we even let our kids snap away and if we don’t like the photo we delete it.
Well now you have all those photos on your computer and you wonder what to do. Well do what we do. Make a quick and easy photobook. We have about a dozen of them. But hey – we are Thrifty, we don’t pay full price. These books can be $40 bucks plus $15 in shipping for a 20 page book!
TODAY thru Tuesday Oct 4th you can get a 20 page Hardback photobook personally designed with as many photos as you can squeeze onto 20 pages, 8 inch by 11 inch Harback Classic Photobook for only $19.99! CLICK HERE
and at check out enter coupon code UPPY
These are for online orders and can be repeated with each new email. This is the perfect time to get those photos off of your computer!
- Pay just $19.99 for a 20 page 8×8 or 8.5×11 Classic photo book. Discount applies only to base price of the Classic book or books in order.
- Additional pages over 20 and lay-flat paper upgrades are charged at their standard price.
- The following products are eligible for this offer:
• Classic, Classic Leather, and Classic Custom book styles (all sizes and paper options)
- Taxes, shipping, and Gift Cards are excluded from this offer.
- Coupon expires October 4, 2011 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
- Cannot be used with any other coupon or offer.