Update on free shipping here.
- Click here to start
- Click on Get Started under browse Holiday cards with or without photos the 10 cards for $5.99 link
- Pick your cards (100’s to choose from) make sure you watch the price, the designer collection is more expensive. Pick the ones that are $4.99 for post card style or $5.99 for cards that open up. To get the 50 for $12.99 they HAVE TO BE THE 4×8 CARDS
- If you want one with more photo options, click on the left side bar under photos options
- Click Select Design
- To add your own message click remove sample text
- To add photos look on the left side bar, little blue box that says click here to add your photos. I found I get an upload fee if I click the empty spot on the photo and upload a photo. BUT if I click on the side bar under add more images I can upload them fro FREE.
- You can customize the printing on the inside or back of the card, I picked grey scale so it was free. Full color is $2.49
- Once you have added your photos, and text click the online proof approval
- Make sure you only choose free options ( you can upgrade it you want, but you will not get the $12.99 price)
- Skip over all the extra offers
- At check out your total should be 50 cards for $12.99
- You can then choose FREE shipping!
Make sure you pick the 4×8 photo cards, and upload you photos before you pick the card…so you do not get an upload fee. (learned that thru trial and error)
You will get all 50 cards for only $12.99 plus free shipping
I love the fact that you can personalize the text on the back side for FREE. We give a little family update, and do not have to worry about a long Christmas letter. I made these 5×7 ones before I realized it was only the 4×8 that are $12.99….they cost me $20.49 instead.
Comments are closed.