Asian Ginger Sesame Pork Chop recipe
You will need:
- Boneless Pork Chops 4-7 (thin- medium cut… cut will vary your cooking time)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced onions
- 1/3 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 table spoon roasted Sesame Seeds
- pinch red pepper flakes or use black pepper
- Serve with rice, and steamed broccoli with butter
Place pork chops in bottom of greased baking dish. I use the thin cut chops because they cook faster and are easier for my kids to eat. Mix Honey, soy sauce, garlic, onions, ginger together in a small bowl.
Pour honey mixture over pork chops, make sure the all have an even coating.
Place in a 350 degree oven and bake for 25 minute (thin cut chops). Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of your chops. Make sure they are cooked thru, and no pink is left in the middle.
While pork is in the oven, toast your sesame seed in a skillet. Just cook on med-high heat till they are lightly brown only takes a few minutes. Set aside till you are ready to plate your meal.
Serve with rice, steamed broccoli top with sauce and toasted sesame seeds.