Many of you (myself included) have been able to get some really good deals on Pork at Albertsons the last few weeks. We try to mix up our Menu Plan so we do not eat the same thing every week. So I thought I would pass along this easy Asian Ginger Sesame Pork Chop recipe.
You will need:
- Boneless Pork Chops 4-7 (thin- medium cut… cut will vary your cooking time)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced onions
- 1/3 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 table spoon roasted Sesame Seeds
- pinch red pepper flakes or use black pepper
- Serve with rice, and steamed broccoli with butter
Place pork chops in bottom of greased baking dish. I use the thin cut chops because they cook faster and are easier for my kids to eat. Mix Honey, soy sauce, garlic, onions, ginger together in a small bowl.