Before sale price or coupons this would have cost $79.89
I was able to get it all for $4.14
To view the full list of Albertsons Twice the Value ideas click here. Remember you can only use 3 twice the value coupons per transaction, most stores allow you to do 3 transaction in a row. Then they ask you to go to the back of the line to allow for other shoppers. You can use as many sets of doublers that have, but the store will only give you 3 sets per day. One more reason getting the Sunday paper low as $.28 each with the A Thrifty Mom paper deal is a great deal!
Transaction #1 and #2
- 9 Sweet baby Rays $1.29
- 1 Gatorade $1.00
- save $5 instantly for buying 10 promo items
- use 3 coupon for $1.00 off 3 Sweet baby rays
- also use 3 twice the value coupons
- Subtotal $1.61 plus .28 tax= $1.89
- 6 Bar s Hot Dogs $1.00 each
- used 3 $1.00 off 2 coupon
- instantly get another free pack of hot dogs for buying 6
- also used 2 twice the value coupon
- final price $.00 plus .18 tax
- Final price $.18 for 7 packs of hot dogs
Nestle Candy Bars $.89,
used a tear pad coupon for $1.00 off 2
also used twice the value coupon
final price $.00 plus $.18 tax
Bar S hotdogs $1.00
- use $1/2 Bar-S Franks or Bologna
- or $1/2 Bar S Franks or Bologna 5/22/2011 Red Plum Insert (exp 7/3/2011)
- Final price $.50 when you buy 2
- With twice the value coupon only FREE
- $1/2 coupon from 5/22 inserts (regional)
- or $1/3 Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce 5/22/2011 Smart Source Insert (exp 6/30/2011)
- Final price as low as $0.29 each ($.46 with the $1/3 coupon)
- With twice the value coupon low as $.19 each or FREE
- You can use 3 twice the value (double coupons) per family per shopping trip per transaction. Ask your local store how many transactions they will let you do…. each store will vary a bit on this issue.
- They will double any coupon up to the value of $1.00 making that coupon twice its value. SO if you use a .75 cent coupon it will double up to $1.50 or if you use a $1.00 coupon it will double to $2.00.
- They will not double a coupon for $1.01 or more.
- You do have to pay sales tax on the full sales price of the item, before coupons.
- You can NOT get overage from using a twice the value coupon, so if your item is $1.79 and you have a $1.00 MFR coupon they will only double it up to the $1.79 making the item free… but NOT allowing overage.
- Albertsons will now allow you to use coupons that say Do Not Double with a twice the value coupon…..Great News!!!
- Albertsons double or ” twice the value” coupons, are normally found in the Sunday ad that comes in the paper. They DO NOT come every week, and normally only last 3 days. They can also be found in your store, by asking a manager, customer service or cashier.
To view the full Albertsons Weekly Match Ups click here