Ingard here, my kids have been flying through canned chicken breast lately. Making chicken salad (just like canned tuna).
These are great for adding to soup or to green salad even.
Here is A Thrifty Mom’s Almond Chicken Salad with grapes recipe for another idea.
Hormel Chicken Breast $1.58 (Walmart)
- Use $1.00 off 2 HORMEL Chicken Breast products
- Final price $1.08 each when you buy 2
Swanson chicken breast $1.48 (Walmart)
- Use $0.50 off 2 cans of Swanson Chunk Chicken Breast
- Final price $1.23 each when you buy 2
Here are some other deals worth checking out! For the full list of Walmart Deals click here
- Bob Evans Side Dish
- Campbell’s Soup low as $.62 each
- Bridgford Foods Monkey Bread as low as $1.98 when using an Albertsons double
- Scrubbing Bubbles for under $2.00 a bottle
- Haribo Gummy Bears $.78 a bag
- El Monterey Burritos $.50 each
- Old Orchard Fruit Juice low as $.72 each
- Chugginton DVD as low as $4.50
- Hormel Coupons
- Newman’s Own Skillet Under $5 each
- DiGiorno pizza $3.32 each ~ hope you printed as it is now out of prints
- Sunbelt granola bars $1.45
- Sorrento or Precious Stringsters $.98 when using an Albertsons double
- Glade products under $2
- Keebler Club crackers as low as $1.50
Thanks I Heart the Mart
thanks for the info!
Comments are closed.