What do you do with all the art projects your kids make?
The other day at playgroup,a group of moms were talking about how much our kids love to paint, color a draw. They proudly show off their projects, and smile ear to ear as we hang it on the Refrigerator, for all to see. But before long the whole refrigerator is covered in artwork. It piles up and we can’t stand the clutter….So what do you do?
- Try to hide one or two in the garbage each day, and hope they don’t notice they are gone.
- Have you child pick their favorite ones and display only 2 or 3
- Keep them in a file folder
- Here was my favorite idea…. Make a book out of them!
You can either take photos of them, (like I did) or use your scanner to copy the artwork. Then save them till you have enough for a photo book. If your child is old enough to write stores, you can also put text in the book as well, and use the photos as your illustrations.
It will eliminate the clutter, and give you something to cherish for years to come!
Don’t for get you can make a FREE 20 page photo book from Picaboo click HERE. A $40.00 value FREE, just pay $8.99 shipping.
– Offer good from August 1st through August 31st.
– The cost of one 20-page Large Classic, Classic Leather, or Classic Custom photo book (up to $39.99) will be deducted from the order total. If the book contains more than 20 pages, the customer will be charged for the additional pages.
– Taxes and shipping charges are additional.
– This coupon is for first-time Picaboo customers only. Email Address for new account
Create your own photo book free at Picaboo. Get yours now with code FREEBK until 831.