Before sale price or coupons this would have cost $89.34
I was able to get it all for $16.37
For more ideas, and more info about Twice the Value coupons click here
This was done in 7 transactions since you can only use 3 sets of twice the value coupons at a time.
I did use a $4 catalina coupon from last weeks deals to lower my out of pocket cost on the Jello deal
10 lb bag of Russet Potatoes $1.99
Bear Creek Soup Mix $3.00
- use the $1/1 BearCreek soup mix 10/23/2011 Smart Source insert (exp 4/23/12)
- Final price $2.00
- With twice the value coupons $1.00
Albertsons has the big 32 oz bottles for $2.00 this week
- use the $1.00 off printable coupon
- also use an Albertsons Twice the value coupon
- final price FREE!!!!!
- use the $0.75 off any flavor/variety Muir Glen product
- also use twice the value coupon
- final price $.09
- get back a $1 catalina coupon when you buy 4
- use the Save $1.25 off Kraft on ANY three Baker’s chocolate, Jello-o, Honey Maid Grahams, Nilla Wafers or Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- final price after catalina and coupon $.19 each
- Or by 12 use 4 coupons and get them for .08 each.
- *** Look for Coupon booklets in stores that have extra coupons for $1.25 off 3 in them