Update**** there have been some question bought up about what the Cover Girl Face product coupon cover. Let me first just say I would never use a coupon in the wrong way on purpose… that being said I am human and WILL make mistakes. There seems to be many ideas of what is covered with the “face” and what is not. I went to the store and looked for items with the same code hopping that was the items covered by the coupon. I in no way was trying to buy the wrong product. Now I am more confused than ever as to what is covered and what is not. SO since there is some question on this… I put in an email to P&G the ones who made the coupon. Asking them to define what is included in the “face line”. I will update you with my finding... Please know I would never try to mislead you or use a coupon in a wrong way.
Before sale price or coupons this would have cost $13.11
I was able to get it all for only $.63
For the full list of Walgreens Coupon Deals click here
Up2U gum is $1.49 (buy 2)
- use 2 coupons for $1 off Up2U Pack, Any from the 10/9 smart source
- Also use the Walgreens coupon for $1 off 2 Mentos Up 2 U Gum, 14 pieces coupon code 5486 found in October coupon book. Normally near the ads at the front of the store
- Final price FREE
Covergirl Cosmetics B1G1 50% off
- use $8/2 CoverGirl Face Products 10/2/2011 Proctor & Gamble Insert
- Final Price: LOW AS two for FREE
- I bought The CG eye shadow for $3.49 and makeup Pencil for $5.99 It charged me full price for the Pencil and tool $1.75 off the Eye Showdow.
- I used the $8 off 2 CG coupon but they had to enter it in as $7.71 as to not create an overage
- Next I bought 2 packs of Up2U gum
- used $1.00 off MFR coupon
- also used 2 Walgreens coupon booklet coupons for $1 off 2
- Final price after coupons was $0 all I had to pay was .65 tax
- Some store have placed limits on coupon deals to read more click here
- To view Walgreens official coupon policy click here
- Can I use a coupon and still have a Register Reward print, click here.
- I always check out at the cosmetics counter, and if anyone comes behind me I let them go first, so I do not hold up the line.
- One thing to remember about Walgreens RR (register reward) is you can not use a “chap stick RR” to pay for another chap stick and have another RR print. BUT you can use a “toothpaste” RR to pay for chap stick and have another RR print.
- Also remember that Walgreens has a coupon item ratio rule, you can only use as many coupons as you have items. They count RR as coupons. So if I was only buying 4 items ( all of which had manufacture coupons which meant my item coupon ratio was already 4 to 4) I wanted to pay with a RR I would need to ad a filler item something cheap like a pencil. This would then make my coupon ration 5 ( 4 manufacturer coupons and 1 register reward) and my item ratio 5. I then could pay with my coupons and RR with no problem. An instore coupon does NOT count as a coupon in this ratio….just as a sale price.
- Also remember that only one RR per product will print per transaction. For example If wanted to buy 3 bottles of Aussie shampoo. In order to have 2 RR print for each one I had to buy them in 3 transactions. My store is happy to let me go thru the line more than once ……but some store will limit you.
- You can not pay for sales tax with a RR