Spread the love
Before sale price or coupons this would have cost $25.57
I was able to get it all for $1.91
For the full list of Walgreens Coupon Deals click here
Softsoap Body Wash 15-18 oz. or Bar Soap 4 pk. $4.49 each or 2/$6
- use $2/2 Softsoap Walgreens Coupon Booklet
- and $1.50/2 Softsoap Body Wash 9/25/2011 Smart Source Insert
- or $0.50/1 Softsoap Bar Soap 9/25/2011 Smart Source Insert
- Final Price: As low as $1.25 each
Tropicana 59 oz $3.00 each with instore ad coupon
- also use the $1/1 Tropicana Pure Premium or Trop50 Juice 10/2/2011 Pepsi Moments to Save Insert (exp 10/22/2011)
- Final price $2.00 each
Up2U gum is $1.49 (buy 2)
- use 2 coupons for $1 off Up2U Pack, Any from the 10/9 smart source
- Also use the Walgreens coupon for $1 off 2 Mentos Up 2 U Gum, 14 pieces coupon code 5486 found in October coupon book. Normally near the ads at the front of the store
- Final price FREE
- Bought 2 Soft Soap
- used the $2.00 off coupon from the Walgreens coupon booklet
- Also used 2 $.75 off MFR coupons
- Bought 2 Tropicana
- used instore ad coupon took off $1.59
- also used $1.00 off MFR coupon
- Bought 4 UP2U Gum
- used $1.00 off MFR coupon
- also used 2 Walgreens coupon booklet coupons for $1 off 2
- Bought Cheetos for $.35 as a filler item so I could pay with a $6 Register Reward from last weeks transactions
- This brought my total down to $.81 plus $1.10 in tax = $1.91 total
- Some store have placed limits on coupon deals to read more click here
- To view Walgreens official coupon policy click here
- Can I use a coupon and still have a Register Reward print, click here.
- I always check out at the cosmetics counter, and if anyone comes behind me I let them go first, so I do not hold up the line.
- One thing to remember about Walgreens RR (register reward) is you can not use a “chap stick RR” to pay for another chap stick and have another RR print. BUT you can use a “toothpaste” RR to pay for chap stick and have another RR print.
- Also remember that Walgreens has a coupon item ratio rule, you can only use as many coupons as you have items. They count RR as coupons. So if I was only buying 4 items ( all of which had manufacture coupons which meant my item coupon ratio was already 4 to 4) I wanted to pay with a RR I would need to ad a filler item something cheap like a pencil. This would then make my coupon ration 5 ( 4 manufacturer coupons and 1 register reward) and my item ratio 5. I then could pay with my coupons and RR with no problem. An instore coupon does NOT count as a coupon in this ratio….just as a sale price.
- Also remember that only one RR per product will print per transaction. For example If wanted to buy 3 bottles of Aussie shampoo. In order to have 2 RR print for each one I had to buy them in 3 transactions. My store is happy to let me go thru the line more than once ……but some store will limit you.
- You can not pay for sales tax with a RR