Before sale price and coupons this would have cost $24.96
I was able to get it all for $5.50
To view the full list of coupon deals this week at Walgreens click here.
- Bought 4 Dove bodywash $3.75 each
- Used two BOGO coupons took off $3.75 each
- Bought 2 Butterball broths for .50 as a filler item so I could pay with 2 Register Rewards from prior deals.
- Paid with a $1, and a $4 RR
- Final price $4.48 + $1.02 tax= $5.50
- After I paid got back a $5.00 Register Reward
Dove Shampoo or Conditioner 12 oz., Styling Products or Treatments 3.3-9.25 oz., Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2.6-3 oz., Body Mist 3 oz., Body Wash 12-13.5 oz. or Active Clean Shower Tool 4/$15
- (4) Dove Men Care Body Wash Total before coupons $15
- get back a $5 Register Reward back on 4 after you pay
- use B1G1 free from 6/26 Red Plum, use two
- Final price: 4 for $2.50 or $0.63 each
- Some store have placed limits on coupon deals to read more click here
- To view Walgreens official coupon policy click here
- Can I use a coupon and still have a Register Reward print, click here.
- I always check out at the cosmetics counter, and if anyone comes behind me I let them go first, so I do not hold up the line.
- One thing to remember about Walgreens RR (register reward) is you can not use a “chap stick RR” to pay for another chap stick and have another RR print. BUT you can use a “toothpaste” RR to pay for chap stick and have another RR print.
- Also remember that Walgreens has a coupon item ratio rule, you can only use as many coupons as you have items. They count RR as coupons. So if I was only buying 4 items ( all of which had manufacture coupons which meant my item coupon ratio was already 4 to 4) I wanted to pay with a RR I would need to ad a filler item something cheap like a pencil. This would then make my coupon ration 5 ( 4 manufacturer coupons and 1 register reward) and my item ratio 5. I then could pay with my coupons and RR with no problem. An instore coupon does NOT count as a coupon in this ratio….just as a sale price.
- Also remember that only one RR per product will print per transaction. For example If wanted to buy 3 bottles of Aussie shampoo. In order to have 2 RR print for each one I had to buy them in 3 transactions. My store is happy to let me go thru the line more than once ……but some store will limit you.
- You can not pay for sales tax with a RR