Spread the love
Before sale price or coupons this would have cost me $26.13
I was able to get it all for $9.87
This week at Walgreens coupon deals click here
M&M’s bag candy 12.6 oz 4/$10
- get back a $5 Register Reward after you pay
- use the $1 off 2 Mars M&M’s or Dove Chocolate Bags 8/28 Red Plum insert
- or the $1/2 M&M’s Brand Chocolate Candies 7/24 Red Plum insert
- Final Price: $0.75 each
Huggies Little Movers Slip on Jumbo Pack Diapers $9.49
- get back a $2 Register Reward after you pay
- use the $3 off Huggies Little Movers Slip-on Diapers 8/14 SS insert
- Final Price: $4.49
Doritos bought as filler item .35 each
Mead envelopes bought as filler item $.79 with instore ad coupon
- Bought 4 bags of M&Ms
- Paid with 2 coupons for $1.00 off 2
- Bought Doritos as filler item so I could pay with a register reward
- Paid with a $2 RR
- Final price $6.35 plus .62 tax= $6.97
- After I paid I got back a $5 RR
- Bought 1 pack of Huggies slip-ons
- Paid with $3.00 MFR coupon
- Bought $1.29 mead envelopes with instore coupon makes them $.79
- Paid with $5 RR from transaction #1
- Final price $2.28 plus $.62 tax= $2.90
- after I paid got back a $2.00 RR
- Some store have placed limits on coupon deals to read more click here
- To view Walgreens official coupon policy click here
- Can I use a coupon and still have a Register Reward print, click here.
- I always check out at the cosmetics counter, and if anyone comes behind me I let them go first, so I do not hold up the line.
- One thing to remember about Walgreens RR (register reward) is you can not use a “chap stick RR” to pay for another chap stick and have another RR print. BUT you can use a “toothpaste” RR to pay for chap stick and have another RR print.
- Also remember that Walgreens has a coupon item ratio rule, you can only use as many coupons as you have items. They count RR as coupons. So if I was only buying 4 items ( all of which had manufacture coupons which meant my item coupon ratio was already 4 to 4) I wanted to pay with a RR I would need to ad a filler item something cheap like a pencil. This would then make my coupon ration 5 ( 4 manufacturer coupons and 1 register reward) and my item ratio 5. I then could pay with my coupons and RR with no problem. An instore coupon does NOT count as a coupon in this ratio….just as a sale price.
- Also remember that only one RR per product will print per transaction. For example If wanted to buy 3 bottles of Aussie shampoo. In order to have 2 RR print for each one I had to buy them in 3 transactions. My store is happy to let me go thru the line more than once ……but some store will limit you.
- You can not pay for sales tax with a RR