Before sale price or coupons this would have cost $21.98
I was able to get it all for $3.49
For the FULL list of Walgreens deals starting 9/25-10/1 click here
W Brand Maxi Pads 14 ct. Overnight or 24 ct. Regular $2
- use the .50 off any Walgreens Pad or ultrthin
- get back a $2 Register reward after you pay
- Final Price: FREE plus .50 money maker
Vicks Drops $.99
- use the $1 off Vicks Product, Any – 08-28-11 PG x9/30
- final price FREE For more details click here
Zarbee’s Nightime Cough & Sleep Drink 6pk, $5.99 = $5.99 RR
- If you were fast and printed the $1/1 Zarbee’s Product coupon you can use it on your first transaction.. but it is no longer available
- or Use $1/1 Zarbee’s coupon found in box
- Pay $4.99 get back a $5.99 RR
- Final price: FREE + $1 moneymaker!
Seasoning or spice jars $.79 after instore coupon
Transaction #1 & 2
- 1 Maxi Pad
- Paid with a $2.00 register reward from last weeks deals
- Final price $.00 plus $.12 tax = Final price $.12
- after I paid got back another $2 register reward
- 1 Zarbee’s
- Paid with a $1 mfr coupon
- bought 2 Seasoning for $1.79.. only $.79 after instore walgreens ad coupon (bought these as a filler so I could pay with register rewards)
- Paid with 2 / $2.00 register rewards from transaction 1 and 2
- final price $2.57 plus $.46 tax = $3.03
- After I paid got back a $6.00 register reward
- 4 Vicks vapor drops rang up 2 for $1.79
- used 4 mfr coupons (cashier keyed them in for .90 and .80 each)
- final price $.00 plus $.22 tax
- final price $.22 tax
- Some store have placed limits on coupon deals to read more click here
- To view Walgreens official coupon policy click here
- Can I use a coupon and still have a Register Reward print, click here.
- I always check out at the cosmetics counter, and if anyone comes behind me I let them go first, so I do not hold up the line.
- One thing to remember about Walgreens RR (register reward) is you can not use a “chap stick RR” to pay for another chap stick and have another RR print. BUT you can use a “toothpaste” RR to pay for chap stick and have another RR print.
- Also remember that Walgreens has a coupon item ratio rule, you can only use as many coupons as you have items. They count RR as coupons. So if I was only buying 4 items ( all of which had manufacture coupons which meant my item coupon ratio was already 4 to 4) I wanted to pay with a RR I would need to ad a filler item something cheap like a pencil. This would then make my coupon ration 5 ( 4 manufacturer coupons and 1 register reward) and my item ratio 5. I then could pay with my coupons and RR with no problem. An instore coupon does NOT count as a coupon in this ratio….just as a sale price.
- Also remember that only one RR per product will print per transaction. For example If wanted to buy 3 bottles of Aussie shampoo. In order to have 2 RR print for each one I had to buy them in 3 transactions. My store is happy to let me go thru the line more than once ……but some store will limit you.
- You can not pay for sales tax with a RR