To learn more about Zaycon Foods, locations and how it works read this post here.
Make sure you check to see what is coming to your local area!
Idaho readers Zaycon Foods are taking orders for Fresh 93/7 Ground Beef .
Now through Sunday, May 13th or UNTIL SOLD OUT!
Fresh 93/7 Ground Beef for ONLY $3.29/lb!
• LFTB Free – means no pink slime.
• Comes in a 40-lb case with four 10-lb chubs per case (approximate weight–see note below)
• No chemicals, additives or water added to meat during processing
• Processed at a USDA-inspected, state-of-the-art plant employing strict operating protocols (including HACCP) and the highest in food-safety standards
• Prior to processing, inspectors from the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service randomly sample cattle under a monitoring plan and perform testing for antibiotic residues
* USDA nutrition labeling standards defines “extra lean” and “lean” ground beef based on the lean/fat ratio. While not part of these guidelines, the term “super lean” is often used in the grocery sector to describe ground beef at the upper end of the “lean” category (i.e., “Zaycon Foods 93/7 Super Lean Ground Beef”). This ground beef product is 93% lean and 7% fat
Register NOW at Zaycon Foods.
Watch your inbox for an email to let you know exactly when and where Zaycon will be in your town.