Before Sale Price or Coupons this would have cost $19.48
I was able to get it all for $3.02
To view the full list of coupon deals at Walgreens this week click here.
Gillette is ringing up buy one get one 50% off at Walgreens….. but it also has a $3 register reward when you buy $10 worth. Which makes it a very Thrifty deal. My store got a new shipment in and were restocking the shelves so I was able to grab this great deal!
Gillette Body Wash 3/$10 – get a $3 Register reward on three
- get back a $3 Register reward after you pay
- bought 4 body wash’s
- use (4) $2 coupons from 5/15 Red Plum – Gillette
- also bought a $.39 candy bar because I had a little helper with me that wanted a treat 🙂
- Final Price paid $2.39 plus $.63 tax = $3.02
- After I paid got back a $3.00 Register reward!!!!!
- Some store have placed limits on coupon deals to read more click here
- To view Walgreens official coupon policy click here
- I always check out at the cosmetics counter, and if anyone comes behind me I let them go first, so I do not hold up the line.
- One thing to remember about Walgreens RR (register reward) is you can not use a “chap stick RR” to pay for another chap stick and have another RR print. BUT you can use a “toothpaste” RR to pay for chap stick and have another RR print.
- Also remember that Walgreens has a coupon item ratio rule, you can only use as many coupons as you have items. They count RR as coupons. So if I was only buying 4 items ( all of which had manufacture coupons which meant my item coupon ratio was already 4 to 4) I wanted to pay with a RR I would need to ad a filler item something cheap like a pencil. This would then make my coupon ration 5 ( 4 manufacturer coupons and 1 register reward) and my item ratio 5. I then could pay with my coupons and RR with no problem. An instore coupon does NOT count as a coupon in this ratio….just as a sale price.
- Also remember that only one RR per product will print per transaction. For example If wanted to buy 3 bottles of Aussie shampoo. In order to have 2 RR print for each one I had to buy them in 3 transactions. My store is happy to let me go thru the line more than once ……but some store will limit you.
- You can not pay for sales tax with a RR