The Holiday Giveaway Extravaganza Valentine’s Edition has begun! I personally will be listing 5 giveaway posts with a combined value over $550.00. I am only one of 13 bloggers in this group, so make sure you enter to win their prizes as well…. you have the chance to win over $7000.00 in prizes!!!!!
3-speed KitchenAid® Blender, Free product coupon Yoplait Frozen Smoothies
To enter to win this prize package
- Leave a comment on this post telling me what is your favorite flavor, what you like best about this product or why you would like to try it.
- Or go to the Yoplait Facebook page and “like” them, and make sure you grab the $1.00 off Yoplait coupon while you are there
For additional entries you can
Simply “like” our A Thrifty Mom Page, Subscribe to our Feed, and or Follow us on Twitter, and leave a comment telling us that you currently “like” us or just signed up, or are following us on Twitter.
Yoplait Smoothies are one of my families favorite treats. No need to rush out the door to buy a smoothie when you can grab a Yoplait Smoothie packed from your freezer and whip up a tasty treat in your own kitchen and in minutes enjoying a yummy treat with you family!
Four Flavors to pick from
- Triple Berry
- Strawberry Banana
- Strawberry Mango Pineapple
- New! Blueberry Pomegranate
About Yoplait Frozen Smoothies
- Did you know that 7 out of 10 Americans do not consume the daily recommended amount of fruit?
- With one full serving of fruit (1/2 cup) per smoothie, Yoplait Frozen Smoothies provide an easy way to enjoy great-tasting, frozen fruit smoothies at home.
- With 110 to 120 calories and 1.5 to 2 grams of fat per serving (depending on the flavor), Yoplait Frozen Smoothies are a simple way to add new and different wholesome items to your shopping list.
- In just two minutes, you can enjoy a frozen smoothie at home with minimal prep required.
- The ingredients you need for a great tasting frozen smoothie, including fruit and yogurt, is already in the bag; you just need to add skim milk.
- Three of the Yoplait Frozen Smoothie flavors are an excellent source of antioxidant Vitamin C and all are a good source of calcium when prepared according to the package directions (using skim milk).
- Available in the Frozen Fruit Section, Yoplait Frozen Smoothies come in four delicious flavors:
- Each Yoplait Smoothie package makes two, 8oz frozen smoothies
Yoplait provided A Thrifty Mom this opportunity, information and product samples/coupons.
Make sure you visit the other blogger’s participating for a chance to win over $7000.00 in prizes.
- Stockpiling Moms
- DEALicious Finds
- MoJo Savings
- Frugal Living and Having Fun
- Smart Couponing
- Christian Clippers
- Saving with Amy
- A Few Shortcuts
- Addicted To Saving
- The Thrifty Couple
- We Use Coupons
- Wicked Cool Deals
Do not forget to head to the official Facebook and “like” our groups page Enter Giveaways. Make sure you tell them who sent you, spread a little A Thrifty Mom Love.