Spread the love
Before sale price or coupons this would have cost $14.63
I was able to get it for $1.73
Buy 4 Chex Mix 5.5-8.75 oz. 4 for $6
- get back a $2 register reward on four after you pay
- use the $1 off 4 from Walgreens Coupon Booklet (found in-store near ads)
- use the $.60 off Chex Mix printable, use four you will need 2 computers in order to print 4
- or use $0.50/2 Chex Mix printable or $.50 off 2 coupon in the 1/8 General Mills coupon inserts
- Pay 2.60, after you pay get back a $2.00 RR
- Final Price: low as $0.60 each or $.15 each!!!
Transaction #1 ( started out with a $3 and a $2 Register Rewards from prior transactions)
- bought4 Chex Mix
- bought 1 Willimette eggs or $1.19 as filler item
- used 2 MFR coupons for $.50 off 2
- paid with a $2.00 and $3.00 RR from last weeks deals
- final price $1.29 plus $.44 = $.1.73
- after I paid got back a $2.00 RR
- Some store have placed limits on coupon deals to read more click here
- To view Walgreens official coupon policy click here
- Can I use a coupon and still have a Register Reward print, click here.
- I always check out at the cosmetics counter, and if anyone comes behind me I let them go first, so I do not hold up the line.
- One thing to remember about Walgreens RR (register reward) is you can not use a “chap stick RR” to pay for another chap stick and have another RR print. BUT you can use a “toothpaste” RR to pay for chap stick and have another RR print.
- Also remember that Walgreens has a coupon item ratio rule, you can only use as many coupons as you have items. They count RR as coupons. So if I was only buying 4 items ( all of which had manufacture coupons which meant my item coupon ratio was already 4 to 4) I wanted to pay with a RR I would need to ad a filler item something cheap like a pencil. This would then make my coupon ration 5 ( 4 manufacturer coupons and 1 register reward) and my item ratio 5. I then could pay with my coupons and RR with no problem. An instore coupon does NOT count as a coupon in this ratio….just as a sale price.
- Also remember that only one RR per product will print per transaction. For example If wanted to buy 3 bottles of Aussie shampoo. In order to have 2 RR print for each one I had to buy them in 3 transactions. My store is happy to let me go thru the line more than once ……but some store will limit you.
- You can not pay for sales tax with a RR