Before sale price or discount this would have cost $13.95
I was able to get it all for $1.42 ( plus I got back $4 in RR)
Before you shop check out the FULL list of Walgreens Deals.
Transaction #1 ~I bought Skintimate Shave Cream and Scotch Tape. I paid with the instore ad coupon first for the tape, then a $.55 coupon for the Skintimate, then a $2.00 Register Reward from prior deals, final price $1.03 with tax = $1.24. After I paid got back another $2.00 RR.
Transaction #2- bought 2 Ecotrin, paid with 2 coupons for $1.50 off final price $.00 just $.18 tax After I paid got back a $2.00 RR
- Use $1.50/1 from 5/6 RP
- Final price MONEY MAKER
- Get back a $ 2.00 register reward after you pay
- Use $.55/1 from 5/13 SS
- Final price as low as $.44
Scotch Tape $.59 after instore ad coupon
- Some store have placed limits on coupon deals to read more click here
- To view Walgreens official coupon policy click here
- Can I use a coupon and still have a Register Reward print, click here.
- I always check out at the cosmetics counter, and if anyone comes behind me I let them go first, so I do not hold up the line.
- One thing to remember about Walgreens RR (register reward) is you can not use a “chap stick RR” to pay for another chap stick and have another RR print. BUT you can use a “toothpaste” RR to pay for chap stick and have another RR print.
- Also remember that Walgreens has a coupon item ratio rule, you can only use as many coupons as you have items. They count RR as coupons. So if I was only buying 4 items ( all of which had manufacture coupons which meant my item coupon ratio was already 4 to 4) I wanted to pay with a RR I would need to ad a filler item something cheap like a pencil. This would then make my coupon ration 5 ( 4 manufacturer coupons and 1 register reward) and my item ratio 5. I then could pay with my coupons and RR with no problem. An instore coupon does NOT count as a coupon in this ratio….just as a sale price.
- Also remember that only one RR per product will print per transaction. For example If wanted to buy 3 bottles of Aussie shampoo. In order to have 2 RR print for each one I had to buy them in 3 transactions. My store is happy to let me go thru the line more than once ……but some store will limit you.
- You can not pay for sales tax with a RR