In many Papers across the Western states there should be 3 Albertsons doubles, they will be in the main part of the paper ( not a separate ad sheet) SO if you find them in your paper please post the paper and the page number you found them on. I am not sure how much shopping I will get done this week,with my little Matthew’s broken leg, so if you have a great double idea feel free to pass that along too.
Thanks, to all of you for your help!
- I also found a coupon for Libby canned vegetables on page 15 of the Parade magazine. ( thanks Libby)
- In the Idaho Press Tribune they are on page 14 main. We also got 2 inserts, the smart source and the red plum.
- IdahoStatesman A-9 For Three Doublers ( thanks Michelle)
- Seattle Times: A11
Tacoma News Tribune: A7 ( thanks Heather & Mommycia)
- They are on page B6 of the Tri-City Hearald. (thanks Martha)
- The Columbian in Vancouver, WA they are on A3 ( thanks Brandie)
- We got some in the St. George Spectrum. There were three on A9. ( thanks Julie Ann)
- Idaho Falls – Post Register A6 ( thanks Anna)
- A10 of Idaho State Journal Southeast Idaho (Thanks Melissa)
- The Oregonian: page A9 ( thanks Jen)