Before sale price or coupons this would have cost $34.71
I was able to get it all for $2.40
To view the Coupon Deals that started 5/22 at Walgreeens click here.
Sorry I was not able to post this till today…. My camera broke and my phone would not transfer the image. SO I wanted to post this Saturday night… but real life happened and it is going up 2 days late 🙁
Wow is all I have to say, I went into Walgreens tonight (was Saturday) to get a Redbox rental. While I was there I thought I would check to see if they had any Gillette left. Being that it was the last 45 minutes of the sale I assumed they would totally be cleaned out as normal. Much to my surprise they had a shelf full….. holly crap! I am starting to really like this limit of 4 like items at my local Walgreens.
Here is what I was able to get:
Softsoap Body Wash 15-18 oz 2/$6
- get back a $4 Register Reward on two after you pay
- Final Price: $1 each
Paid with a $5 Register Reward from prior deal. This brought my total to $1.00 plus $.36 tax = $1.36….After I paid got back a $4 register reward
Gillette Body Wash 3/$10 – get a $3 Register reward on three
- get back a $3 Register reward after you pay
- bought 3body wash’s and one deodorant
- use (3) $2 coupons from 5/15 Red Plum – Gillette and one BOGO coupon
- Bought Jello for $.20 a box as filler item to bring my subtotal high enough to pay with a $4.00 RR from transaction #1
- Final Price paid $.13 plus $.91 tax = $1.04
- After I paid got back a $3.00 Register reward!!!!!
- Some store have placed limits on coupon deals to read more click here
- To view Walgreens official coupon policy click here
- I always check out at the cosmetics counter, and if anyone comes behind me I let them go first, so I do not hold up the line.
- One thing to remember about Walgreens RR (register reward) is you can not use a “chap stick RR” to pay for another chap stick and have another RR print. BUT you can use a “toothpaste” RR to pay for chap stick and have another RR print.
- Also remember that Walgreens has a coupon item ratio rule, you can only use as many coupons as you have items. They count RR as coupons. So if I was only buying 4 items ( all of which had manufacture coupons which meant my item coupon ratio was already 4 to 4) I wanted to pay with a RR I would need to ad a filler item something cheap like a pencil. This would then make my coupon ration 5 ( 4 manufacturer coupons and 1 register reward) and my item ratio 5. I then could pay with my coupons and RR with no problem. An instore coupon does NOT count as a coupon in this ratio….just as a sale price.
- Also remember that only one RR per product will print per transaction. For example If wanted to buy 3 bottles of Aussie shampoo. In order to have 2 RR print for each one I had to buy them in 3 transactions. My store is happy to let me go thru the line more than once ……but some store will limit you.
- You can not pay for sales tax with a RR