Before Sale price of coupons this would have cost $14.90
I was able to get it all for $2.90
Plus I got back another $5 register reward
To view the Full Walgreens Ad Match Up click here
Fusion ProGlide Razor $9.99
- get back a $5 Register Reward after you pay
- use the $4 from 5/1 Proctor & Gamble
- Final Price: $.99
3m Tape $1.29 only $.39 after instore ad coupon used as a filler item so I could pay with a $4 RR from last week.
Paid with a $4.00 coupon from 5/1 P&G coupon insert, also paid with a $4 register reward from last weeks deals. After I paid got back a $5.00 RR.
- To view Walgreens official coupon policy click here
- I always check out at the cosmetics counter, and if anyone comes behind me I let them go first, so I do not hold up the line.
- One thing to remember about Walgreens RR (register reward) is you can not use a “chap stick RR” to pay for another chap stick and have another RR print. BUT you can use a “toothpaste” RR to pay for chap stick and have another RR print.
- Also remember that Walgreens has a coupon item ratio rule, you can only use as many coupons as you have items. They count RR as coupons. So if I was only buying 4 items ( all of which had manufacture coupons which meant my item coupon ratio was already 4 to 4) I wanted to pay with a RR I would need to ad a filler item something cheap like a pencil. This would then make my coupon ration 5 ( 4 manufacturer coupons and 1 register reward) and my item ratio 5. I then could pay with my coupons and RR with no problem. An instore coupon does NOT count as a coupon in this ratio….just as a sale price.
- Also remember that only one RR per product will print per transaction. For example If wanted to buy 3 bottles of Aussie shampoo. In order to have 2 RR print for each one I had to buy them in 3 transactions. My store is happy to let me go thru the line more than once ……but some store will limit you.
- You can not pay for sales tax with a RR