Before sales or coupon this would have cost $17.63
I was able to get it all for $2.15
Plus I got back a $3 register reward
I used coupons, then paid with $4 in register rewards to bring my total down to $2.15
Christmas cups .29 cents each with instore coupon only .13 cents each (used as a filler item, so my coupon ratio would work out)
Nabisco Register Reward Deal: 5/$10 get $3 RR when you buy 5
- use the $1 from 11/8 Smart Source – any Nabisco cracker
- -$10 Nabisco rebate – you’ll need to do two separate transactions
- Final Price: 5/$2 or $.40 each – OVERAGE after rebate!
- One thing to remember about Walgreens RR is you can not use a ”chap stick RR” to pay for another chap stick and have another RR print. BUT you can use a “toothpaste” RR to pay for chap stick and have another RR print.
- Also remember that Walgreens has a coupon item ratio rule, you can only use as many coupons as you have items. They count RR as coupons. So if I was only buying 4 items ( all of which had manufacture coupons which meant my item coupon ratio was already 4 to 4) I wanted to pay with a RR I would need to ad a filler item something cheap like a pencil. This would then make my coupon ration 5 ( 4 manufacturer coupons and 1 register reward) and my item ratio 5. I then could pay with my coupons and RR with no problem. An instore coupon does NOT count as a coupon in this ratio….just as a sale price.
- Also remember that only one RR per product will print per transaction. For example If wanted to buy 3 bottles of Aussie shampoo. In order to have 2 RR print for each one I had to buy them in 3 transactions. My store is happy to let me go thru the line more than once ……but some store will limit you.
- You can not pay for sales tax with a RR