Before sales or coupons these would have cost $33.31
But I waited to match the coupons with a great sale
So I was able to get it all for $2.94
Plus I got back another $9 in register rewards
Glade Register Reward Deal: buy two get $1 RR
Glade 4oz Candles 2/$5
- get back a $1 Register Reward on two
- use the $2 coupon from 11/15 Parade magazine, use two
- or use $3 off 2 coupon from 11/22 Smart Source or December ALL YOU magazine
- Final Price: FREE – 2/$1
Oral B Floss 2/$5
- get back a $3 Register Reward on two
- use the $1 coupon from 11/29 PG, use two
- Final Price: two for FREE
NyQuil or DayQuil 2/$10
- get back a $5 RR on two
- use the $1.50 coupon from 11/29 PG, use two
- Final Price: 2/$2
I bought 3 little puzzles that were only .39 cents each with the in-store ad coupon. I then paid with $10.50 in register rewards, which brought my total down to $1.67 plus $1.27 tax….so my total was only $2.94. After I paid I got back another $9 in register rewards.
- One thing to remember about Walgreens RR is you can not use a ”chap stick RR” to pay for another chap stick and have another RR print. BUT you can use a “toothpaste” RR to pay for chap stick and have another RR print.
- Also remember that Walgreens has a coupon item ratio rule, you can only use as many coupons as you have items. They count RR as coupons. So if I was only buying 4 items ( all of which had manufacture coupons which meant my item coupon ratio was already 4 to 4) I wanted to pay with a RR I would need to ad a filler item something cheap like a pencil. This would then make my coupon ration 5 ( 4 manufacturer coupons and 1 register reward) and my item ratio 5. I then could pay with my coupons and RR with no problem. An instore coupon does NOT count as a coupon in this ratio….just as a sale price.
- Also remember that only one RR per product will print per transaction. For example If wanted to buy 3 bottles of Aussie shampoo. In order to have 2 RR print for each one I had to buy them in 3 transactions. My store is happy to let me go thru the line more than once ……but some store will limit you.
- You can not pay for sales tax with a RR