Before sale price or coupon this would have cost $30.26
I was able to get it all for .93
Plus after I paid I got back another $3.50 RR
Revlon beauty tools from $1.59, Buy one get one 50% off = 2/$2.39
- use the $1 from 7/18 Smart Source, use two
- Final Price: 2 for only $.39
Colgate Total Advanced toothpaste 5.8 oz $3.49
- get back a $3.49 Register Reward
- use the $1 from 6/27 Smart Source or $.75 printable HERE
- Final Price: FREE with $.75-$1 profit
Pilot G2 pens $1.19
- use the $1 from July coupon booklet (next to ads in store)
- also use the $1 printable HERE – coupon goes to your inbox
- Final Price: FREE
5 pack Bic highlighters $.49
Dentyne gum $1.29
- use $.99/3 from July coupon booklet
- use $1 from 6/13 Smart Source
- Final Price: FREE
Paid with a $5.00 Register Reward from last week, brought my total down to .15 plus .78 tax = .93
After I paid got back a $3.50 RR from Toothpaste
- I always check out at the cosmetics counter, and if anyone comes behind me I let them go first, so I do not hold up the line.
- One thing to remember about Walgreens RR (register reward) is you can not use a “chap stick RR” to pay for another chap stick and have another RR print. BUT you can use a “toothpaste” RR to pay for chap stick and have another RR print.
- Also remember that Walgreens has a coupon item ratio rule, you can only use as many coupons as you have items. They count RR as coupons. So if I was only buying 4 items ( all of which had manufacture coupons which meant my item coupon ratio was already 4 to 4) I wanted to pay with a RR I would need to ad a filler item something cheap like a pencil. This would then make my coupon ration 5 ( 4 manufacturer coupons and 1 register reward) and my item ratio 5. I then could pay with my coupons and RR with no problem. An instore coupon does NOT count as a coupon in this ratio….just as a sale price.
- Also remember that only one RR per product will print per transaction. For example If wanted to buy 3 bottles of Aussie shampoo. In order to have 2 RR print for each one I had to buy them in 3 transactions. My store is happy to let me go thru the line more than once ……but some store will limit you.
- You can not pay for sales tax with a RR