Update* the $5 Register Reward is no longer printing on the Hallmark tissue and Paper.
Before sale price or coupons this would have cost $26.86
I was able to get it all for $5.78
Plus I walked away with $10.00 in Register Rewards in my pocket, which made this a $4.22 money maker
For all the Walgreens match ups this week click here.
- Buy 6 Hallmark (white) 20 count $.99 each ( I found them in the Christmas wrap section, local store isle 78 by the toys)
- Use the Walgreens store coupon, found on page 15 making them 3 for $1.00 ( takes off $3.94)
- This will bring your total down to $2.00 even plus tax ( in Idaho $2.12)
- after you a $5.00 RR prints out…..wow that is a $3.00 money maker!
Revlon Top Speed Nail Color $5.99
- get back a $5 Register Reward after you pay
- use the $1 from November Lucky magazine or Walgreens Gift Guide
- Final Price: FREE
- Bought the $.39 snow glob as a filler item so I could pay with a $5.00 RR from transaction #1
- Brought my total down to .38 plus .39 tax = paid $.77
- After I paid got back a $5.00 RR
Repeated same as above in transaction #3 and #4
- To view Walgreens official coupon policy click here
- I always check out at the cosmetics counter, and if anyone comes behind me I let them go first, so I do not hold up the line.
- One thing to remember about Walgreens RR (register reward) is you can not use a “chap stick RR” to pay for another chap stick and have another RR print. BUT you can use a “toothpaste” RR to pay for chap stick and have another RR print.
- Also remember that Walgreens has a coupon item ratio rule, you can only use as many coupons as you have items. They count RR as coupons. So if I was only buying 4 items ( all of which had manufacture coupons which meant my item coupon ratio was already 4 to 4) I wanted to pay with a RR I would need to ad a filler item something cheap like a pencil. This would then make my coupon ration 5 ( 4 manufacturer coupons and 1 register reward) and my item ratio 5. I then could pay with my coupons and RR with no problem. An instore coupon does NOT count as a coupon in this ratio….just as a sale price.
- Also remember that only one RR per product will print per transaction. For example If wanted to buy 3 bottles of Aussie shampoo. In order to have 2 RR print for each one I had to buy them in 3 transactions. My store is happy to let me go thru the line more than once ……but some store will limit you.
- You can not pay for sales tax with a RR