Before Sale Price or coupons this would have cost $100.65
I was able to get it all for $8.73
Chex Mix $.99 when you buy 5 it turns into a money maker!!!
- buy (5) Chex Mix $4.95
- use the $.50/1 printable HERE ( reported to be gone ) or you can use $1/2 from 12/5 GM
- Pay $2.45- $2.95
- after you pay get back a $3.50 RR (month long RR)
- Final Price: all for FREE with up to a $1.05 overage!
Bought the chocolate santa on clearance for .25 as a filler item, so I could pay with a $2 RR from prior transaction. This brought my total down to $.70 plus $.31 tax, final price $1.01. After I paid a $3.50 RR printed out.
Spend $15 on select Vicks products get $5 RR; spend $20 get $10 RR
The store only had one $5 sinex so i had to get the $6 ones
- 1 Vicks Sinex $5
- 3 Vicks Sinex spray $6
- two boxes of Puffs
- use 4 coupons for $4 off Sinex from 12/26 P&G
- use FREE Puffs wyb two Vicks products coupon from 11/28 PG, use two
- get back a $10 RR after you pay
- Final Price: All six items for $1 ( after coupons and RR)
I bought 4 $.25 chocolate santas to bring my subtotal up high enough to pay with a $8 RR. ( remember you can not pay for tax with a RR) My total was then $.00 plus $1.62 tax = final price $1.62. After I paid got back a $10.00 RR
Christmas gift sets 50% off Coty Brand
- Buy 1 Fragrances gift set $19.99 – $14.99 marked 50% off
- Lowest priced are only $7.50 (I bought the $9.99 one)
- use the $5.00 off coupon from the Dec All You magazine (Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Halle Berry, as well as others)
- Final price $2.50! Mine was $4.99
Shakira $19.99 plus the lotion for FREE. I was able to get it for 50% off $9.99
Skintamate shave gel $3.99– free with coupon from the mail, a facebook offer several months ago.
Bought $.25 chocolate santa to use as a filler item so my coupon item ration would work out. Paid with coupons listed above, and Two $5 RR from prior purchase. This bought my total down to $6.10
- To view Walgreens official coupon policy click here
- I always check out at the cosmetics counter, and if anyone comes behind me I let them go first, so I do not hold up the line.
- One thing to remember about Walgreens RR (register reward) is you can not use a “chap stick RR” to pay for another chap stick and have another RR print. BUT you can use a “toothpaste” RR to pay for chap stick and have another RR print.
- Also remember that Walgreens has a coupon item ratio rule, you can only use as many coupons as you have items. They count RR as coupons. So if I was only buying 4 items ( all of which had manufacture coupons which meant my item coupon ratio was already 4 to 4) I wanted to pay with a RR I would need to ad a filler item something cheap like a pencil. This would then make my coupon ration 5 ( 4 manufacturer coupons and 1 register reward) and my item ratio 5. I then could pay with my coupons and RR with no problem. An instore coupon does NOT count as a coupon in this ratio….just as a sale price.
- Also remember that only one RR per product will print per transaction. For example If wanted to buy 3 bottles of Aussie shampoo. In order to have 2 RR print for each one I had to buy them in 3 transactions. My store is happy to let me go thru the line more than once ……but some store will limit you.
- You can not pay for sales tax with a RR
Comments are closed.