Before sale price or coupons this would have cost $46.35
I was able to get it all for $3.68
Tylenol Precise Pain Relief $5.99
- get back a $3 Register Reward after you pay
- use the $2 from 12/12 Red Plum
- Final Price: $.99
Go! Kids Multivitamin Gummies $5
- get back a $5 RR
- Final Price: FREE
Nabisco Snack bags $.59 ( with instore ad coupon)
- use $.50 off Nabisco Snack bags 1.5-3oz coupon (got them from a friend who bought them off ebay)
- final price $.09 each
Lysol cleaning foam $4.29, B1G1 free
- use the $1 from 1/2 Smart Source
- Final Price: as low as $1.15 each
Transaction 1 & 2
6 bags of nabisco Snacks
1 bottle of Vitamins
Paid with 6 $.50 coupons, walgreens instore coupon took off $2.00. I then paid with a $6.00 RR from last weeks deals, this brought my subtotal down to $.04 cents plus $.54 tax = $.58 I paid and then got back a $5.00 RR for the Vitamins.
2- Lysol Spray foam
1- Precise cream
1- Nabisco bag to use as filler item
Used instore coupon took .40 off nabisco, $4.29 came off for BOGO Lysol sale, Paid with a $5.00 RR from transaction #1 brought my subtotal to $1.87 plus $.65 Tax=$2.52 after I paid got back a $3.00 RR
- To view Walgreens official coupon policy click here
- I always check out at the cosmetics counter, and if anyone comes behind me I let them go first, so I do not hold up the line.
- One thing to remember about Walgreens RR (register reward) is you can not use a “chap stick RR” to pay for another chap stick and have another RR print. BUT you can use a “toothpaste” RR to pay for chap stick and have another RR print.
- Also remember that Walgreens has a coupon item ratio rule, you can only use as many coupons as you have items. They count RR as coupons. So if I was only buying 4 items ( all of which had manufacture coupons which meant my item coupon ratio was already 4 to 4) I wanted to pay with a RR I would need to ad a filler item something cheap like a pencil. This would then make my coupon ration 5 ( 4 manufacturer coupons and 1 register reward) and my item ratio 5. I then could pay with my coupons and RR with no problem. An instore coupon does NOT count as a coupon in this ratio….just as a sale price.
- Also remember that only one RR per product will print per transaction. For example If wanted to buy 3 bottles of Aussie shampoo. In order to have 2 RR print for each one I had to buy them in 3 transactions. My store is happy to let me go thru the line more than once ……but some store will limit you.
- You can not pay for sales tax with a RR