Walgreens on 10th & Ustick in Caldwell have stocked up big time on many of the HOT register reward items. I got a call from the store manager and she wanted me to pass the word along they on select items they will have NO Limits! They will be happy to load your cart full 🙂
For the Walgreens match up, click here.
GUM Dental Care: 2 pack Micro or Super Tip Toothbrushes or Floss 200 yards $2
- after you pay get a $2 Register Reward
- use $0.55/1 GUM Accessory 8/8/2010 Red Plum insert ~regional
- Final Price: FREE + profit
Hyland’s Teething Gel $5
- after you pay get a $5 Register Reward
- use $1/1 Hyland’s Teething Gel (exp 12/31/11)
- Final Price: FREE with $1 profit
Evenflo Simply Absorbent Disposable Nursing Pads 40 ct.$4.99
- after you pay get a $4 Register Reward
- Final Price: $0.99
EOS Shave Cream 7 oz. or Lip Balm .25 oz. 2/$6
- after you pay get a $4 Register Reward when you buy 2
- Final Price: $1 each
- Some store have placed limits on coupon deals to read more click here
- To view Walgreens official coupon policy click here
- Can I use a coupon and still have a Register Reward print, click here.
- I always check out at the cosmetics counter, and if anyone comes behind me I let them go first, so I do not hold up the line.
- One thing to remember about Walgreens RR (register reward) is you can not use a “chap stick RR” to pay for another chap stick and have another RR print. BUT you can use a “toothpaste” RR to pay for chap stick and have another RR print.
- Also remember that Walgreens has a coupon item ratio rule, you can only use as many coupons as you have items. They count RR as coupons. So if I was only buying 4 items ( all of which had manufacture coupons which meant my item coupon ratio was already 4 to 4) I wanted to pay with a RR I would need to ad a filler item something cheap like a pencil. This would then make my coupon ration 5 ( 4 manufacturer coupons and 1 register reward) and my item ratio 5. I then could pay with my coupons and RR with no problem. An instore coupon does NOT count as a coupon in this ratio….just as a sale price.
- Also remember that only one RR per product will print per transaction. For example If wanted to buy 3 bottles of Aussie shampoo. In order to have 2 RR print for each one I had to buy them in 3 transactions. My store is happy to let me go thru the line more than once ……but some store will limit you.
- You can not pay for sales tax with a RR