I got this info from one of my readers that had a trouble using her coupons at her Meridian Rite Aid, After calling customer service the Manager called her back to try to clear up any question she had. He said they are revising many of their coupon policies and there continues to be some confusion. Here’s the rundown.
- They WILL accept BOGO coupons with a BOGO store offer.
- They WILL NOT accept more than $5 in internet coupons.
- The Rite Aid coupons printed from the Rite Aid website do not count in the above limit. (He said these can only be printed once and that people are photocopying them, but they can tell when they are copied and they won’t accept them if they appear to be copied).
- They WILL NOT accept more than 4 identical coupons. He said they get reimbursed for up to 30 of the same coupons per week, but not for any more than that. (Doesn’t make sense, but that’s what I’ve heard from another manager too.)
- The $5 off a $25 purchase coupon is limited to one per week.
Hope this helps.
Thanks to Lynn For passing this along!