Before sale price or coupons this would have cost $13.98
I was able to get it all for $2.15 (plus I got back a $7 RR)
Before you shop check out the FULL list of Walgreens Deals.
Transaction #1 I bought Youtheory Collagen, Scotch tape and hair bands filler items. I then paid with a $2, $3 and $3 register reward this brought my total down to $1.58 plus $.57 tax. After I paid another $7 RR printed.
- Get back a $7.00 Register Reward after you pay
- Final price FREE
Scotch Tape $.59 after instore ad coupon (used as filler item)
Hair Bands $1.99 (used as filler item)
- Some store have placed limits on coupon deals to read more click here
- To view Walgreens official coupon policy click here
- Can I use a coupon and still have a Register Reward print, click here.
- I always check out at the cosmetics counter, and if anyone comes behind me I let them go first, so I do not hold up the line.
- One thing to remember about Walgreens RR (register reward) is you can not use a “chap stick RR” to pay for another chap stick and have another RR print. BUT you can use a “toothpaste” RR to pay for chap stick and have another RR print.
- Also remember that Walgreens has a coupon item ratio rule, you can only use as many coupons as you have items. They count RR as coupons. So if I was only buying 4 items ( all of which had manufacture coupons which meant my item coupon ratio was already 4 to 4) I wanted to pay with a RR I would need to ad a filler item something cheap like a pencil. This would then make my coupon ration 5 ( 4 manufacturer coupons and 1 register reward) and my item ratio 5. I then could pay with my coupons and RR with no problem. An instore coupon does NOT count as a coupon in this ratio….just as a sale price.
- Also remember that only one RR per product will print per transaction. For example If wanted to buy 3 bottles of Aussie shampoo. In order to have 2 RR print for each one I had to buy them in 3 transactions. My store is happy to let me go thru the line more than once ……but some store will limit you.
- You can not pay for sales tax with a RR