Halloween Craft: Witch’s Brew Bottle
It is time to start thinking about ghouls and goblins, witches and ghosts. If you are hosting a Halloween party this year, or are just looking to spruce up your Halloween décor, take a look at this witch’s brew bottle. Easy to craft and oh so charming, this witch’s brew bottle is perfect to add some Halloween fun to your space. Take a look at how we crafted one in just minutes.
Supplies needed for this craft:
- Glass bottle with stopper ($2.50 at Hobby Lobby)
- Craft glue
- Halloween scrapbook paper (we found ours at Hobby Lobby for around .50 cents per sheet)
- Chalkboard label or black construction paper
- White chalk
1. Begin by adding a layer of craft glue to your bottle stopper. Roll it in a dish of glitter. You can choose any color of glitter you wish that compliments your paper choice. Set aside the stopper to dry.
2. Cut a thick strip of Halloween scrapbook paper. We chose a spooky black and white combo. Wrap it around the bottle and secure it with glue.
3. Place a chalkboard label on the front of your bottle. This is what you will write the contents on. If you don’t have a chalkboard label, use a piece of black construction paper and chalk.
4. Return the stopper to the bottle. Your witch’s brew bottle is now ready to be used. You can actually fill it with your party beverages, or just use it as your holiday centerpiece or décor item. Either way, it is sure to bring some haunting fun into your home. Gather your supplies and give this fun and frugal witch’s brew bottle a try. It is a great way to get into the spirit of the Halloween season for less.
Jack o Lantern Quesadilla ~ Healthy Halloween Treats Spooky Eyes ~ Quick and easy Halloween decor on a budget Peeper Pumpkin Witches Foot ~ Free Printable Monster Eyes Cakeballz ~ Made in less than 10 secondsSpider and Bat made from a flower pot – Kid Craft
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.