Childrens Advil $1.39 each at Walgreens (was $5.99)
I told you about the instore coupon and manufacture coupon for Childrens Advil in the weekly Walgreens match ups.
Children’s Advil Junior Strength Tablets, Liquid or Infants’ Drops $2.00 off
Well when I went to the store this morning I was excited to see the$5.99 chewables were part of the sale (liquid is $8.99)….. but to make this an even better deal, there is a hidden (means it is not in the ad, but posted at the store) month long register reward
Buy 2 or more participating childrens Advil, Robitussin or Dimetapp and get back a $3 register reward valid till 12/31
So this is how to make this good deal a THRIFTY deal
Buy 2 bottles of Advil Junior Strength chewables 24 cout $5.99 each = $11.98
- use two printable coupons $1.10/1 PRINT
- or two $1/1 PRINT
- or two $1/1 Advil Children’s Product 10/30/2011 RP Insert (exp 12/31/2011)
- After MFR coupons low as $9.78 (takes off $2.20)
- Then scan the Walgreens instore coupon for $2.00 off Childrens Advil takes off another $4
- You will then pay $5.78 out of pocket
- BUT then after you pay a $3 Register Reward will print
- Final price after coupons and RR is $2.78 or ($1.39 each)
Click here to view the FULL list of Coupon Deals at Walgreens this week
Disclaimer: This post may or may not contain affiliate links.
SUBSCRIBE and never miss a thing!
Disclaimer and Official Rules for Sweepstakes