Thanksgiving Turkey out of fruit ~ Healthy Finger Foods and recipes
Thanks to Spoonful for sharing this FUN and HEALTHY snack idea for Thanksgiving! My kids would LOVE this! Make sure you check out Spoonful for even more recipes!
What you’ll need
- Clementine or navel orange
- Dried apricot
- Peanut butter or cream cheese
- Mini chocolate chips
- Nut (we used a cashew)
- Dried cranberry
How to make it
- Arrange apple and clementine or navel orange slices on a plate as shown, and lay a cored pear half on top.
- Use scissors to halve a dried apricot, then snip small triangles from each half and tuck them under the pear to form the feet.
- Finally, use peanut butter or softened cream cheese to attach mini chocolate chip eyes, a nut beak, and a dried cranberry snood.
Filed Under: Free, Recipes
Disclaimer: This post may or may not contain affiliate links.
SUBSCRIBE and never miss a thing!