What you’ll need
- Clementine or navel orange
- Dried apricot
- Peanut butter or cream cheese
- Mini chocolate chips
- Nut (we used a cashew)
- Dried cranberry
How to make it
- Arrange apple and clementine or navel orange slices on a plate as shown, and lay a cored pear half on top.
- Use scissors to halve a dried apricot, then snip small triangles from each half and tuck them under the pear to form the feet.
- Finally, use peanut butter or softened cream cheese to attach mini chocolate chip eyes, a nut beak, and a dried cranberry snood.
Disclaimer: This post may or may not contain affiliate links.
SUBSCRIBE and never miss a thing!Disclaimer and Official Rules for Sweepstakes